Our architectural concept
- A simple architectural language which interprets the core concept of traditional collective rural buildings
- The details are restrained and minimised
- The material have been selected to patina with age
- The colours have been selected with a sense of serenity to sit quietly within a natural landscape
- Consideration has been given to zoning the internal spaces separating arrival, living and sleeping zones
- Entry lobby, open plan living, dining and kitchen area with double height ceiling, 2 master bedrooms each with an ensuite, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and powder room, lock up double garage with laundry and mud room.