- Warranty Information
Levitating light bulb FLYTE Buckminster, named after the visionary American inventor Buckminster Fuller (and also the name of the designer's cat!), features an Edison style borosilicate glass bulb, a 7 LED star-shaped filament, a Copper cap and an aluminum ring. The base is crafted from a sustainably-sourced Walnut wood.
FLYTE Buckminster uses an energy efficient LED rated to last about 50,000 hours. That’s 12 hours of usage a day for 11 years! FLYTE Buckminster is designed in Sweden.
Flyte Walnut / Copper Cap
Includes Walnut base, lightbulb with Copper cap and AC Adapter.
No batteries required.
- Lifetime: 50 000 Hours.
- Efficiency: 16Lm/W.
- Max Brightness: 60 Lumens.
- Power Adapter: 15 Volts
- US/EU/UK /AU Plug.
- Global Voltage Compatible: 100 - 240V
- Usage: Indoor Use Only.
- Weight of Base: 500 grams / 1.10 Pounds.
- Base Dimensions: 126mm x 126mm x 30mm ( 5 in. x 5 in. x 1.2 in.)
We guarantee that all products sold are free from manufacturing faults and defects for a period of 24 months from the date of original delivery. In the event that a product is proven to be defective, you are entitled to the restoration of the goods through repair or replacement, whichever is decided as being the most efficient and effective remedy.
It should also be noted that the guarantee does not cover:
- Any breakage caused by negligent and/or improper use of the goods
- Changes caused by normal wear and tear
- Any damage caused by lack of and/or erroneous maintenance
- Any damage due to an accident or force
- Degradation of finish caused by environmental factors