End-to-end, side-by-side or stacked, modular building systems have endless possibilities.
Modular buildings and modular homes are sectional prefabricated buildings or houses consisting of multiple sections called modules. ‘Modular’ is a method of construction differing from traditional approaches to building. The module sections are constructed at our offsite lean manufacturing facility, then delivered to your desired location. The assembly of the prefabricated sections are completed onsite. The sections may be lifted and placed on basement walls using a crane, are set onto the building’s foundation and joined together to make a single building. Modules can be placed side-by-side, end-to-end, or stacked, allowing a wide variety of configurations and styles in the building layout.
The benefits of prefab housing over conventional buildings:
- Ease & speed of construction & less onsite works
- Indoor construction & lean manufacturing
- Ability to service remote locations throughout Australia
- Environmentally-friendly construction process
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Quality control
- Improved air quality & low VOC (solvents)
- Improved energy efficiency & thermal performance
The end result is a beautiful, architecturally designed, affordable and sustainable home, studio or space, perfectly designed for you.