We pride ourselves in sourcing the best, eco-friendly materials and technology available for sustainable home designs. We leave nothing to chance—from the external and interior cladding to the Swiss laser technology used for kitchen and bathroom joinery. The scope of our components include:
- Cabinetry and kitchen cabinetry
- Internal doors - with frame, insulation, hinges and handles
- EPS - external insulation
- Floor/ceiling cassettes
- Loose gyprock for ceiling cassettes
- Semi-solid internal doors - with frame, insulation, hinges and handles (assembled not installed)
- Steel beans or timber (Glulam) beams
- Timber cladding (exterior)
- Timber stairs and balustrades
- Various external cladding options
- Walls (electrical conduits already installed, windows and doors pre-installed)
- Warema blinds
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Our goal is to create spaces that make you feel something; while streamlining the entire project. Each new housing project is an opportunity to build on existing ideas and rethink new possibilities. We do this with intention and integrity—without compromising on craft and beauty.
When you work with us, you receive large-firm experience while guaranteed personalised service. We oversee the build from end-to-end and integrate your ideas with our expertise—you can bring on your architects or builders, while our project management team coordinates to ensure everything runs to schedule.
If you've already purchased a block of land designated for property development, Ecohouz can manage projects for luxury, optimised or sustainable homes. We take into account terrain and orientation to increase your energy efficiency and help reduce your costs by maximising sunlight, as well as considering seasonal changes and prevailing winds.
Using our partners’ builders and design components, we can fully fund developments. The biggest benefit for landowners is the speed and efficiency in which we can carry out the building process with minimal risk and exposure.
If you have suitable land in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra or Tasmania and want to discuss the benefits of property development, talk to us today.