Sub Floor Ventilation
- Warranty Information
Sub Floor Ventilation uses a variety of solar-powered fans to continually cycle fresh air through your sub floor, extracting any moisture that may gather in your sub floor space. Simply installing a few vents may not be enough, as they won’t push the condensation out of the space.
The fans are connected to PV panels placed on your roof or can be set up to operate on mains electricity.
A second option if your sub floor is treat the moisture issues is to duct a SAM (Solar Air Module) system into your sub floor to keep the air warm, fresh, and dry.
If you leave it too long, uncontrolled moisture becomes a haven for mould and mildew, which can create health issues from higher dust or moisture concentrations. Further, it can become incredibly expensive to restump your home if your stumps are affected.
- 100% Solar Powered – Sub Floor Ventilation uses the same components that a regular Solar Whiz roof ventilator would use—so you get 100% free-to-run ventilation for your sub floor all day, every day.
- Modular System – With sub floors all presenting unique problems, Sub Floor Ventilation has a variety of solutions to keep all sizes and styles ventilated.
- DIY-Friendly – With the right tools, a handyman can install a unit without the need for an electrician or carpenter.
Sub Floor Ventilation can be installed by any competent handyman, though an electrician is required if a Constant Current Module (mains-power operated fan) is installed alongside the system.
Solar Whiz Sub Floor Ventilation provides a warranty of 10 years for the PV panels, and 2 years for all other components.
We guarantee that all products sold are free from manufacturing faults and defects for a period of 24 months from the date of original delivery. In the event that a product is proven to be defective, you are entitled to the restoration of the goods through repair or replacement, whichever is decided as being the most efficient and effective remedy.
It should also be noted that the guarantee does not cover:
- Any breakage caused by negligent and/or improper use of the goods
- Changes caused by normal wear and tear
- Any damage caused by lack of and/or erroneous maintenance
- Any damage due to an accident or force
- Degradation of finish caused by environmental factors